This week the experts are joined by Kim Walsh-Phillips to share how offline businesses can harness the power of Facebook advertising. If you have a product or a service and you’re not on Facebook, you have to start considering it as a viable platform, not only just for direct response, but for brand, ROI and more.
Look for Kim’s downloadable slides in the podcast notes (digitalmarketer.com/podcast) to see the exact ads used in the B2B case studies she shares, as well as the campaign blueprint discussed in the episode.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
• The biggest misconception in B2B advertising (<< you may be guilty of this yourself).
• How to capture a qualified lead and put them into your marketing campaign so you can turn them into a sale. (Are you making the most of your first entry point?)
• When and how to deploy the “ACE” campaign to your prospects over Facebook ( << Kim uses this in all local and offline business campaigns).
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
• Episode 28: 7 Ways to Grow Local Businesses Using Paid Traffic
• Kim’s Show Slides - Ad campaigns and blueprint included
• Elite Digital Group
• Free chapter of “No BS Guide to Direct Response Social Media Marketing”
• Facebook Sales Strategies podcast
Thanks for Listening!
Press and hold link to visit the page